Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bring on the Advil!

I've been following this new exercise regimine since Wednesday-- and boy am I sore. I've chosen to take today as a "recovery day," since I get two of those a week. My legs literally feel like jello!

I'm also going today to buy groceries. As someone who usually has a carton of Pepsi and some form of candy on her list, this is going to be a challenge. No Hagen Daas! Oh my... I do have some interesting things on there, like Celadrin and enteric fish oil. Both products were recommended by Adam. I'm going to add those to my daily vitamin and cranberry supplement.

3 comments:

D said...

great blog. I’m on a diet right now, so this really helps

http://f07928-c3omazme8bd-bkbnh0u.hop.clickbank.net/

Danie Dharma said...

Hi, just wanted to share this. 12yrs ago, I was a beginner who came across Adam's Natural Bodybuilding website. It built most of my foundations. I managed to transform my physique from a 103lbs bully victim to 200lbs at one point. Turned competitive and even won some shows thereafter. The info the site provided, turned my life around from! I do not know who he is, but would like to get in touch and personally thank him. Please contact me (preferbly via facebook) :) - Danie Dharma

masec said...

Great post. I think I got something out of it.
I also run a weight loss blog at http://how-do-i-know-god.blogspot.com. I learned something new, thanks